Sunday, June 26, 2011

Erotic Heart Game

 I like games.  They're just fun!  The Erotic Heart Game, available at Babeland, consists of a sturdy, heart shaped box that is filled with over one hundered tiny scrolls of paper.  Each paper offers a sexual, sensual, or just plain fun (or funny!) challenge to do with your partner.  A game like this can be a great way to spice things up and keep the creativity flowing without putting pressure on either partner for new ideas. 

 Included in the box is a plastic tool, like tweezers, to help you pull your selected scroll from the box.  It really is easier to use them than to try to pull the paper out with your fingers.  To play the game, you can choose to do one challenge every night, a few at a time, or really keep yourself and your partner occupied by completing every single challenge!


Each scroll contains a prompt or instructions in both English and Spanish.



Mmm...I love this one.  Foot massage?  Yes, please!


This one?  Not so much.  I mean, I love vegetables just as much as the next person, but I don't want to um, play with one.  *No offense meant at all if this is something you would enjoy!*  I laughed out loud when I saw this and it really made me want to read everything in the box right then and there...I contemplated not putting it back in the box, but then there would be an empty space, and really, I know it will be fun to pull it out randomly while playing and have a laugh.  :)

If you're looking for a fun way to spice you love life up, or a gift for a bachelorette party or wedding shower, the Erotic Heart Game is a great choice.  It retails for $12 and you can find it at Babeland, along with many other great games.


Thanks, Babeland, for the sending me this game to review!

1 comment: