Sunday, June 5, 2011

Babeland Body Massage Candle


I have discovered that I really enjoy using massage candles.  I think they are too "girly" for my husband to use on me (he hasn't tried *pout*), but he certainly doesn't protest when I light one, and he readily accepts the massage.  I find that a massage is so much easier for me to give, when it is well lubricated and my hands can glide more easily across the skin.  I also just love the ambiance and scent throw of candles.  I was so excited to receive the Babeland Body Massage Candle.


I received a 3 oz candle in the Rice Flower scent, though Babeland Body Massage Candles are also available in Citron Fig, Pashmina, and Mango Vanilla.  The 3 oz is $14, and there is also a 1 oz candle available for $6.  I think the Rice Flower smells amazing.  It just smells clean and not too overpowering or feminine.  I have found that after using a massage candle once, I can swipe my finger across the top and use them as a perfume.



The candle comes packaged in an eco friendly cylindrical cardboard container, and nestled inside you will find your candle, as well a small pack of matches.  I find including the matches to be a great touch, and I really appreciate them being so handy.  Since they came with the candle, I'm more likely to keep them near the candle and eliminate the search for a box of matches elsewhere in the house.


The candle includes simply soy wax, shea butter, and fragrance.  That's it!  The glass candle holder is sleek and fits well with any decor, and the curve makes it easy to hold and pour from.  There is a sticker on the bottom of the candle, but otherwise there is no easily visible indication that it is a massage candle.  The Rice Flower scented candle is white, and I believe all other scents are white as well.

Thank you Babeland for making such a fantastic massage candle, and for giving me the opportunity to review it!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love that candle.. I'm such a candle whore it's rediculous. And the match box is cute. Good review too. :)

    ReplyDelete