Thursday, March 31, 2011

21 Questions

Photobucket

1. What age to you think is a good age for someone to lose their virginity? (Chapter Two)
I would have to say 18.  Only because I have daughters.  I lost mine at 17.  I was educated, used protection, had been in a relationship with the guy (who is now my husband) for nearly a year, and definitely ready for that connection with him.  I don't regret it.

2. What is the weirdest position you have ever been in that you were sure would not work but did?? (Angel)
Oh, wow.  I'm not sure really.  Maybe with my feet up by my husbands head?  It's not my favorite position ever, and it's awkward for me, but it works.

3. Worst Date ever? (D. Scandal)
Ha.  That would be going out only to be left at the fire house alone for hours because my boyfriend/now husband was/is a volunteer firefighter and duty called.  At least after he was hopped up on adrenaline, smelled of smoke and I got to see him in uniform and that's pretty hot.

4. Do you have any problems asking your partner for what you want in bed?(Boobies)
Yes.  I'm shy...  and I have trouble with the spoken word.  Written?  No trouble at all.  Spoken?  I get tongue tied.  I do try to direct him with my hands, but honestly most of the time we mesh so well that I can just relax and follow his lead.  The only thing I would like that I haven't asked for is for him to just...let loose.  Rough, passionate, do whatever he wants and don't worry about hurting me. 

5. What is the one sexual experience, that you haven't tried before, that you would like to experience this year?(Mrs. Discontented)
See above.  Plus I wanted to experience toys with him this year, but we've already made that happen.

6. Which one is easier to organize for a woman... a MFM or a FFM? (France)
No idea.  I have no desire to ever be with anyone other than my husband.

7. At what number of sexual partners does one become a slut (  
I have no idea.  I don't really feel like I can judge anyone, but to me a slut it someone with no boundaries.  It's okay to be flirtatious and free sexually, but you need to use common sense and not just fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere.
8. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? (Blue-eyed Vixen)
Not sure what the scale would rate the highest kink - wise.  There isn't much I wouldn't try honestly. 

9. Do you like to french kiss?
Yes!

10. How much tongue is too much tongue?
I don't like slobber all over my face, so at that point, put the tongue away.

11. Can you get past the "bad kissing thing" or is that a deal breaker?
It's not a deal breaker.  My husband and I, were our first kisses.  The first kiss?  While filled with nervousness, excitement, attraction, it was not exactly that firework kiss.  With practice (lots of enjoyable practice) we got better at it and eventually worked up to fireworks. 

12. A name you think is just freaking sexy!
Haven't given names much thought on the sexy scale.

13. What is your lucky number ( just wanna know)
10.

14. Do you have a name for your partners sexual part?
Nope.

15. Will you deny your partner sex if you are mad at them?
Yes and no.  I might try...but he's pretty darned irresistable.

16. How many naked pictures are on your phone?
None.

17. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
Right now, I'd like to lose some weight and tone up.

18. Have you ever broken anything doing the nasty?
Can't say that I have.

19. What are your bed sheets like?
Right now they are gold (not gaudy shiny gold though).

20. would you like to have sex on the beach or have you already?
I'd rather not have sand in all of my lady parts, thank-you-very-much. 

21. What is love?
Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. Okay so that's a movie quote, but I do agree.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up and for the follow I am now following your blog.

    some fabulous answers there...number 21 is good love is obsession.

    I agree with the slobber....keep it to yourself ;)

    Thanks for playing hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete