Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. What is your favorite part of sex?The closeness.  The freedom.  Knowing that we are focusing on each other and there's no where else we'd rather be. 

2. Have you asked your significant other or spouse what their biggest sexual fantasy is? Did you like it or are you not interested? What is it?
I did ask him once.  He said he didn't really have one, and hadn't really ever thought about it.  I told him it was his "homework" to think about it and tell me.  He hasn't.  Typical.  Oh well...  whatever it is, I'm sure I'd be willing to make it happen.

3. Do you enjoy phone sex?
No.  I'm not vocal enough, and neither is he. It wouldn't work. 

4. Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it? What is it?
No.  :(

5. What’s your favorite color lingerie?
Black... but I also like red, and white. 

6. Have you ever had sex with “just a friend” and gone back to “just being” friends?
Nope.

7. If in a romantic relationship or marriage, what is the best thing about it right now?
Marriage - and the best thing about it is that it's so comfortable.  Knowing we can have a bad day and it's okay.  It's not going to change anything. 

Bonus: How did your last relationship end?
There was no last relationship.  :)  I only ever dated before I met my husband.  No serious relationships before him.  I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment