Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife. - Elizabeth Taylor


Hi there.  For the sake of this blog, you can just call me Winter. 

I'm just your average housewife by day.  But by night...  lets just say the ice melts. ;)  To be honest though, thus far my adventures have been rather tame.  I have only ever been with my husband, and there hasn't been a need to experiment much.  I have always been the...quiet librarian type.  But then don't they say it's always the quiet ones?  :)  I have a sneaking suspiscion though that both of us haven't suggested spicing things up more because we haven't been sure how the other would feel about it.  Why mess with a good thing?  Well, hopefully because however wonderful things are now, they could be even better if we open up more.

Here you can find reviews and giveaways of the not safe for work variety, many that will be chronicling my journey from tame to temptress.  Hope you find something that interests you. 

My first review should be up soon.  I contacted Susie Bright, the creator of I Dare You, and she was kind enough to put me in contact with her publicist who is mailing a copy of this game to me.  I can't wait to get the review up.    You can check it out in the link there by hovering over the name of the game, and it can be purchased at Babeland.com (a tasteful and women-friendly place to buy sex toys and vibrators, and anything else your heart desires).  I bet my husband would really enjoy Let's Play Doctor.  ;)  Do you have any other recomendations of games to help break the ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment